Sunday, August 19, 2012

The leadership problem in Mzansi

The recent spate of violence in the North-West Province proved once again that we have a serious leadership problem in the country. I guess the question is- why did the Union leaders let the situation to get out of control in a way it did? Don't we have men and women in leadership positions who are proactive in such instances? People who can avert a problem that poses danger? Are our leaders self-important bigots who only care about themselves and not the toiling masses of South Africa? Is this current breed of leadership the best that we can ever be? Isn't there, somewhere, men and women of good stature and pedigree who can take this country out of this mess?Is there no other way?...ahem!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you are doing with the blog man!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading write-up. Hope i can discover a lot more articles like this one. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

An excellent post, providing something good to read,it's just good to came across the post on hand sets and its features.
Welcome to my blog [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot of blogs in blogspot. What purpose do they serve? Is it possible to make money through blogs. If yes how?.

Anonymous said...

Where can I find the best online creative writing courses? I live in NYC so which colleges offer the best online creative writing course? If not in a college than where else?.

Anonymous said...

Hi, really like the appearance of ones website. Can you mind saying what theme youre making use of? I’m not used to this and i am hoping to have mine looking anywhere close to cool as yours. Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

Good blog post, nice efforts. It couldn't appear to have been penned any better. Reading this article piece of writing reminds me about my old boss! He usually kept babbling about this. I will email this post to him. Pretty confident he will probably have a high-quality read. Appreciate your posting!

Anonymous said...

OMG I just want to say, that [url=http://google.com]everybody[/url] have his own opinion, you know, but still i agree with you!
http://google.com/ brin

Anonymous said...

OMG I just want to say, that [url=http://google.com]everybody[/url] have his own opinion, you know, but still i agree with you!
http://google.com/ brin

Themba Nyauza said...

That's a tough one. But I guess you can try the Writer write website or you can maybe try the writers blog. Go online and see what works for you

Themba Nyauza said...

Thanks a lot

Themba Nyauza said...

Well, I cannot answer for others but as for me I do it for the sole purpose of the love for writing. Yes, of course there is money to be made. Try AdSense and take it from there.

Themba Nyauza said...

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated...